There’s no need to stress about what you can bring to the endless list of picnics, potlucks, barbecues, and other gatherings on your spring agenda. You can make this classic Italian pasta salad recipe in just minutes, throw it in the fridge, and check the dish off your to-do list. (Did we mention it’s really yummy?) Watch below to see how it’s done!
How to Make: Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 oz.) package of pasta (fusilli or rotini)
- 1/2 lb. provolone cheese cubes
- 1/2 lb. sliced pepperoni (cut in half)
- 3 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 10 oz. black olives, drained
- 1/4 tsp. white sugar
- 8 oz. Italian salad dressing
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta package and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Dry the noodles with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, cheese cubes, pepperoni, green pepper, black olives, sugar, and pasta.
- Toss the ingredients with the Italian salad dressing.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Adapted from Wishes and Dishes
For more affordable recipe videos like this one, check out our YouTube channel!
*Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the other companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.