- 1 can black beans (15 oz.)
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 3 cups white rice
- 1 white onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Puree onion, bell pepper, and garlic clove. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions and set aside.
- In add a pot, add olive oil and puree from the first step. Then, add the beans, tomato sauce, and cumin. Mix well.
- After 5 minutes, add the rice and stir.
- Cook about 12 minutes (until all is absorbed) and serve.
Adapted from CubanFood.org
*Material in these articles is for general information or entertainment purposes only. Direct General does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the companies or apps listed in this article. Direct General is not responsible or liable for the availability of links to websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources. Any references to third party rates or products are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.