Did somebody say FREE FOOD? Getting something for nothing might actually be possible when you download the mobile app from these popular fast food restaurants. There’s no saving up points, visiting X number of times, or waiting for your birthday to get free stuff — all you have to do is download the app and boom: free food, drinks, or sweet treats. With these free food apps, you’ll be on the highway to deals! Plus, most also offer freebies, special rewards, and coupons throughout the year.
Free Food Apps for Android and iPhone
Download the apps from the following restaurants and enroll in their program to enjoy a FREE:
- Aunti Anne’s: Pretzel after your first purchase of at least $1. Whether you prefer it salty or sweet, grab this reward when you “knead” a good deal.
- Baskin Robbins: Regular scoop of ice cream. I scream, you scream, we all scream for free ice cream!
- Dairy Queen: Small blizzard treat. Who doesn’t have a soft spot for complimentary soft serve ice cream blended with all your favorite toppings?
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Beverage in any size. Get your iced or hot coffee, tea or latte, hot chocolate, or eligible beverage while it’s — free!
- Krispy Kreme: Doughnut of your choice. What’ll it be: Sprinkles? Chocolate glaze? Powdered? If you like donuts, you’ll like this deal a “hole” lot.
- Quiznos: 4” sub with purchase. You have to buy something in addition to downloading the app, but it’s almost entirely free! Mmmm….savings!
- Sonic: Medium “slush” or other drink. Plus, half-price drinks and slushes whenever you order ahead in the app. Let’s toast to freebies!
- Steak ‘n Shake: A classic milkshake! Place an order in the app to get your milkshake at no cost. Just: Download ‘n Shake.
From tips on affordable car insurance to deals on everything else, Direct Auto & Life Insurance is all about helping you save. Whether you call, click, or come in, friendly agents are available to help you find affordable car insurance, customize your payments, and ensure you get all the discounts and services you’re entitled to — regardless of your insurance history!